The Great Salmon Pay Off


I selected salmon for most of my dinners while on vacation.  I also enjoyed at least one baked fish entree.  I enjoy sampling the various ways restaurants prepare and serve salmon. I still haven't baked or grilled any salmon at home. 

This morning when I weighed, I was thrilled to have reached and surpassed my weight loss goal.

For the moment all discipline seems painful rather than pleasant, but LATER it yields the peaceful fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it. Hebrews 12:11. 

My future focus will be continuing the habits of healthy eating and exercise that have helped make my efforts successful.  Ultimately, I recognize and praise the under-girding grace of God.  Apart from Him I HAVE done and CAN do nothing of eternal value.  My health, habits and happiness are dependent on Him from whom ALL blessings flow. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Rebecca,
    One way that Katie and I love our salmon is I rub a little bit of liquid smoke on it and sprinkle a tiny bit of sweet and low on top, broil. It has a little smoky and sweet flavor.
    Love Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Rebecca, my favorite meal ever is salmon with asparagus...I always order this when I am out and make it at home as well, I love fish and have it twice a week, I do believe it is a great meal without a lot of fat....you are looking wonderful...:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete