Year End Reflections

"The sin that is most destructive in your life right now
 is the one you are most defensive about."  (Tim Keller, twitter)


When I acknowledge that eating too much, eating thoughtlessly, and eating for reasons besides nourishment is sinful behavior, I experience the most health and "success" in my eating habits.

The statement applies to many other areas of my life as well...Thankfully there is a way to deal with the sin problem that puts my life and daily choices on a whole 'nother track!

Nothing to promote health and a good frame of mind like a trail-walk with grandkids on a sunny, winter afternoon.... (Why don't I do this more often?!?)

2 comments:

  1. Great quote....I am back on Fast five....so far so good. You have been inspiring and helpful to me. :) You look great and glad to hear your feeling healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't visited this blog of yours in a while....I think I know why. God wanted me to read this particular post....TODAY!!! Yet another reminder of His prompting me to once again take better care of His "temple"!!! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete