Progress

 
 I drive through this town frequently every week.
Most of the time, the stoplight turns red as I reach the intersection
giving me opportunity to observe the progress on this project.
 THIS week, the scaffolding was removed
and a blank canvas has been produced on which a mural will be painted.
The progress is there for all to see...
Likewise with my Fast-5 "re-boot".
Today (Day 45) I was able to button a skirt I haven't worn for awhile
and tuck in my shirt!
The scale registered a weight loss, too.
Progress!

 I Timothy 4:15 says:
Practice these things, immerse yourself in them, 
so that all may see your progress.
(I know that "these things" doesn't refer to weight loss
and healthy habits, but the verse still encourages me in this area
as well as development of my spiritual gifts...)

1 comment:

  1. Your on your way... you have inspired me. I have a pair of pants I would love to fit into with turning blue .

    ReplyDelete