Dream and Do

 I'm sorry I can't remember on whose blog I found this description of her friend:

"I'm also incredibly inspired by her for she is a dreamer and a doer. 
Whether it's publishing her first novel, sewing a quilt, knitting a scarf
...throwing an annual Christmas party, or making me jam
...she dreams and she does."

My fingers sometimes get ahead of my brain.  After cutting and pasting, I hit SOMEthing that took me out of the blog.  (Hmmmmm.  As I type this, I think, "I guess I COULD use the history tab to figure it out...."  But that's complicated.)

All this to say that my goal is that someone would be able to say of me (accurately), "She is a dreamer and a doer".  In the area of weight management and healthy living, the combination of these two words is powerful.

a dreamer and a doer
she dreams and she does
dream and do

Dreamed and DID a bowl of mixed fruit.  Yum!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rebecca....Yes, you are right. Dreaming is one thing, doing is another. Very distinct differences. Susan

    ReplyDelete