Starting Today

Finally.  A measurable result!  Just in time, too.  I was beginning to wonder if/when I would ever see a drop on the scales.  I'm glad I didn't give up.  Following the Fast-5 plan has definitely helped me establish control over my eating habits and appetite.



I haven't started a formal exercise program but have "moved" a little more than usual working in the yard, cleaning flower beds and positioning lawn furniture throughout our yard.  I know that I need to continue "moving"--probably more systematically and regularly.

In two weeks, we will be on a vacation that will include some hiking.  I will do the best I can in the time I have to be prepared.  Starting today.

1 comment:

  1. Rebecca - you are a real encouragement to me. I'm back at it also. Keep up the good work.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete