A Walk in the Park

A walk this evening was a calm way to end the day.
 
 The pace was moderate.
 I REALLY need to invest in a good pair of walking shoes.
 I took my shoes off, walked barefoot,
and ended up with blisters on the bottom of my feet.
  It was worth it though!
The wildflowers and grasses were beautiful...
 And my blood pressure was 116/77 when I returned home!
The combination of the Fast-5 eating schedule,
weight loss, and exercise have resulted in normal blood pressure readings
for the first time in a LONG time for me!
I'm thankful.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds lovely Beautiful pictures ~Enjoy your weekend Love Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know me...I'm gonna pick the purple flowers as my fave!! You're looking great, too, by the way. Congrats on the weight loss and sticking to the exercise....and so glad about your BP.

    ReplyDelete