This Old Truck

"Beat Up a Little But Still Going Strong"
Sometimes I feel like this old truck!
I can kind of identify with the words in black along the side of the truck bed.
But really, since I've been Fast-5-ing, I can tell a difference in this old body.
I take the stairs much more easily,
tire less,
and have seen tangible improvement in my blood pressure numbers.
(The truck was in the PARADE that passed by our front porch this morning
for our local Harlan Days celebration.)
A fun time was had by all!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you feel better, Rebecca. I wish I could be a normal weight for even ONE HOUR, just to see what it feels like. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is great I am so glad your health is improving...I am still struggling to get back on track since this allergic reaction now I have sore joints as well. You have to enjoy your health and take care of it...because you never know what the future holds. ~Love Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am back on track and trying your fasting five...so far so good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. REALLY? Welcome. I hope you feel as good as I do after my few months at it!

      Delete