I've Been Dizzy

Since Friday morning, I've been dizzy. Literally. I have no other symptoms. Just dizziness. It makes walking for exercise unwise! So I didn't walk yesterday. However, I ate wisely. I'm tempted to be discouraged, but today is a new day. I will do what I can to pursue health.

Meanwhile, picture this cartoon (which I don't want to copy due to copyright law): A woman stands at the window in the doctor's office with husband in tow. The wife says to the receptionist: "He's complaining of chest pain, shortness of breath, cramps and dizziness. Do you sell earplugs?"

Fortunately, I'm only dizzy!

3 comments:

  1. Rebecca, you must have this checked out, could be an ear infection......loved your joke. Have a wonderful Sunday.......:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your lovely words and the reminder I needed. I hope your dizzy spell abates. I also hope no one in your family needs earplugs! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for the dizzy spells to go away sweetie.

    ReplyDelete