No, Virginia, It Isn't the Weather
Remember "Yes, Virginia, There Is a Santa Claus"?
After confessing that I'd lost my groove, I received a lot of speculation that the culprit was the weather. Oh, how I wish that was true! The end would be in sight, if that were so. It would be just a matter of a few weeks until I would get my groove back.
Sadly, a closer evaluation has eliminated the weather as reason for my lapse. I give you my truth in the form of a list. I warn you, it is graphic!
1. 2 pieces of peanut butter pie. Thick pieces.
2. 2 medium Dairy Queen Blizzards - Georgia Mud Fudge
3. A carton of frosting. That's right. Cake frosting.
4. 1 small piece of Dairy Queen ice cream cake (it was a celebration!)
5. Neglecting to do 30 minutes of indoor exercise at least every other day. If I exercise every day for the rest of the month, I will end up close to that goal.
6. Irregular meals and lack of planning.
7. Fazolis. 4 breadsticks in one meal.
8. Too few fruits and vegetables.
No, Virginia. It isn't the weather. And now that I know, I will be more intentional and focused. Note: I exercised 30 minutes today and have eaten no frosting, Blizzards or peanut butter pie.