Fast 5 Goes to California




Next Monday, my husband and I will be attending a conference that we attended a year ago.  This year it is in California!  I am suddenly aware that I'll see people who haven't seen me between conferences.  I weigh 45 pounds less than I did then.

The thought amazes and humbles me - both at the same time.  I am SO thankful for the past year.  Lessons learned. Health enjoyed.  A new "lease on life" (as some call it).

Though meals will be provided and scheduled at "normal" eating hours, I will continue to practice my Fast-5 lifestyle while there.  

I'm excited to escape the frigid weather
we are experiencing here in northeast Indiana
and hope to see some SUNSHINE.


6 comments:

  1. Have a great time and don't let all the compliments go to your head (or your butt)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will have a great time, Rebecca, and receive many compliments.

    So what happens if, say, your five hours to eat are from noon to 5 p.m. and the conference dinner is at 7 p.m.?

    Do you sip tea while others eat their dinner or what? How does that work? Just curious.

    Take care and have a beautiful, memorable trip. Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the beauty of it, Susan. If dinner is at 7:00 (which would be 10:00 Indiana time) I will probably have a piece of fruit mid-afternoon if I'm hungry, thus opening the window around 3:00. So the window would be open until 8:00!

      Delete
  3. Oh Rebecca I am excited for you and hope that the weather is great when you get there. I will be looking forward to some interesting photos!! You look great and ready to go!! Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rebecca,
    You look beautiful! I hope you have a wonderful time at the conference and enjoy some warm weather for a few days.
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I pray you have a wonderful time in California. This is a nice reward for such hard work. You look amazing.

    ReplyDelete