- I need to walk today (or tomorrow) to meet last Monday's goal.
- I will probably fall one fish meal "short" of last Monday's goal.
- I am usually inspired by the "Motivation to Live Well" feature in my sidebar.
- I frequently cringe over the spelling errors in "Motivation to Live Well" - for instance today: "Attitude fuels every step that we take, choose your's wiseley each day."
- Our scale isn't 100% accurate, but I'm pretty sure I've dropped at least 1/2 of that 1 pound that was bugging me. By morning, I think I'll see it ALL gone.
- It stormed severely yesterday. I spent awhile picking up the smaller branches and trash scattered around our yard. We are blessed to have electricity and a roof over our heads. So many sustained serious damage.
After an exhausting hour of raking up debris in the heat of the afternoon,
I showered and stepped on the scale. Guess what! The pound was GONE!