Climb Every Mountain

"Imagine your goal at the top of a mountain. You’ll never reach it if you don’t start climbing."
(from Motivation to Live Well in my sidebar)

  • Hmm.  I wonder if there's a spy system operating in my sidebar!?!
  • Yesterday was The Day my mountain climbing began.  
  • I started the ascent last night when we went out to eat with friends at a lovely restaurant.
  • I ordered the salmon salad.  It was delicious.
  • AND I was not talked into dessert.
  • I stepped on the scale last night and recorded my start-up weight under my "Progress" tab.
  • Gotta tell you that my picture-taking routine in the "early days" involved a full-length mirror that could be tilted to achieve a very slimming effect. However ...I still have those clothes and remember how great it felt and is GOING to feel when I can fit in them again!  That's my "goal at the top of the mountain."
What I did right:  Passed up the bread and dessert when eating out, weighed in, posted on blog, took multi-vitamin, drank just about enough water (I have trouble remembering this!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment