Counting the Hours

It has been very hard to stay off the scale.
So I haven't!
I'm very excited but can't report until after this evening.
You know.  Weigh the same time of the day.  Blah, blah, blah.
So I'm counting the hours.  I know it's going to be good.
I couldn't have asked for better choices at our Bible study luncheon yesterday!
I had a BIG bowl of mixed fruit
and another of mixed, raw vegetables tossed with a little dressing.
The only way the week could have been better
is if I had begun walking.

Welcome, New Friends!  I've noticed you.  
I wish you encouragement and success in your determination to be healthy!

What I did right:  Ate healthy foods; vitamin; water; posted.

1 comment:

  1. Great job! The intentional walking is one thing I could have also done better with this week but you know what I love? How good it feels to be doing something, even if the results feel slow in coming! The changes to the diet really give more energy and that is such a good feeling!

    ReplyDelete