The Tuesday that Was

  • Created apple pancakes ( 3/4 c. complete pancake mix, 3/4 c. oatmeal, chopped apples & water to make proper consistency) for breakfast.  Ate one medium one with maple syrup! 
  • Lunch with Lady Bug friends at Quiet Corner.  I had a piece of spinach quiche.
  • Worked a couple of hours clearing out some overgrown shrubs for a friend.   Raised the ire of some bees and was bitten several times.  Also have quite a rash on my arms.  Wonder what those weeds were???
  • Showered and scrubbed down my skin as good as I could.
  • Ate 1/2 a patty melt and a few potato chips at our local cafe.

What I did right:  Exercise, vitamin, portion control

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a healthy eating day! Good for you! I'm glad I found your blog. I try to eat healthy also & you are an encouragement. BTW I am 63 years old and have been married 40 years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those apple pancakes sound delicous! Good job!

    ReplyDelete