- 1) It keeps me mindful of my resolution to maintain my weight. I worked too hard to get here! I don't want to give up what I have gained as a result my exercise and healthy eating the past few months.
- 2) With extra-busy and/or irregular schedules, it is easy to lose track of time. For me, it doesn't take many days to gain a pound, then two, then three....
- 3) Weighing in each morning helps me make a sensible plan for eating that day.
- 4) An extra pound registered is good motivation to increase exercise time during the day. An extra walk or longer workout matches any weight gained with profitable activity.
- 5) The reward of seeing the scale register "no weight gained" is GREAT incentive to continue making healthy choices.
For me, WEIGHING is the WAY to enter the New Year with no regrets in the healthy habits category.