- Add to frozen mixed vegetables and some chicken broth or bouillon for soup (or to canned vegetable soup).
- Season with taco seasoning for tacos or fajitas.
- Use in a stir fry with fresh vegetables and a helping of rice.
- Add to marinara sauce and enjoy on a serving of whole wheat pasta.
- "White" pizza on whole wheat crust.
- Serve in a whole wheat wrap for lunch.
- Chicken salad. I'm still looking for a good, low fat recipe. Any suggestions? (I HAVE used 1/2 plain yogurt and 1/2 mayo. (I'm not too fond of "light" mayo")
- A breakfast burrito or in an omelet.
Do you have any OTHER ideas for left-over chicken?